Work First Casualty Company Disclaimer
This disclaimer governs your use of the Work First Casualty Company (WFCC) website; by using our website, you accept this disclaimer in full. This disclaimer was updated in February 2018.
- Intellectual Property Rights: Unless otherwise stated, we own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all WFCCintellectual property rights are reserved.
- License to Use Website: You may view, download, and print pages from the WFCC website, provided that:you must not republish material from this website (including republication on another website), or reproduce or store material from this website in any public or private electronic retrieval system; and, you must not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, visit, or otherwise exploit our website or material on our website for a commercial purpose, without our express written consent.
- Limitations of Liability: This website is provided free-of-charge for informational and marketing purposes only; as such, you acknowledge that it would be unreasonable to hold WFCC liable due to the content of the information on this website.
While we endeavor to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we not commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on this website is kept up-to-date.To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions.
Our liability is limited and excluded to the maximum extent permitted under applicable law. We will not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising under this disclaimer or in connection with our website, whether arising in tort, contract, or otherwise.However, nothing in this disclaimer shall exclude or limit our liability for fraud, for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, or for any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- Forum Posting: You must not use our website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website.You must not use our website in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.You must not use our website for any purposes related to marketing without our express written consent.
You must not use our website to copy, publish or send material which is illegal or unlawful, or material which could give rise to legal action under applicable law. We reserve the right to edit or remove any material posted upon our website.
- Third Party Websites: Our website may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the content of third party websites.
- Variation: We may revise this disclaimer periodically. Please check this disclaimer regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
- Entire Agreement: This disclaimer constitutes the entire agreement between you and us in relation to your use of our website, and supersedes all previous agreements in respect of your use of this website.
- Law and Jurisdiction: This disclaimer will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Oregon.
- Contact: Any questions related to this disclaimer can be directed to Work First Casualty Company at (877) 772-4667.